PTPay+ Supplier Register Sweepstakes – Illinois (“Sweepstakes”)
OFFICIAL RULES (“Rules”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by PartsTrader, LLC, 180 N. Wacker Dr., Ste. 600 Chicago, IL 60606.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by PartsTrader, LLC, 180 N. Wacker Dr., Ste. 600 Chicago, IL 60606.
- ELIGIBILITY. To participate in the Sweepstakes, you must be at least 18 years of age; employed by an automotive parts supplier located in Illinois that uses Sponsor’s services; and designated as your employer’s “Payment Manager” in Sponsor’s marketplace platform. Only one entry per supplier is allowed. Officers, directors, and employees of Sponsor and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes Period will begin on June 20, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. Central time and end on September 20, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Central time.
- HOW TO ENTER. To enter the Sweepstakes, you must register the supplier at which you work for Sponsor’s PTPay+ payment platform and the registration must be accepted by Sponsor’s payment facilitator, Payrix. To register for PTPay+, go to the Payments tab in the PartsTrader application. Ensure you have the correct “Payment Manager” role and the financial authority to enroll your company. Complete and submit your company’s application details and go in the draw to win.
- WINNER SELECTION AND ODDS OF WINNING. On or around September 20, 2022, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. One (1) entrant will receive a Prize (defined below). The winner will be notified via email. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, forfeiture of the Prize and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (a) the potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within 72 hours; or (b) any non-compliance with these Rules. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours, Sponsor reserves the right not to award the Prize or to select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.
- PRIZE. The winner will receive a $400 Amazon gift card.
- SUBSTITUTION OF PRIZE. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize is unavailable for any reason. The Prize is not redeemable for cash. Any portion of the Prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited.
- PRIZE WINNER’S NAME. You may request the name of the prize winner within two (2) weeks of the end of the Sweepstakes Period by sending a self-addressed, postage-prepaid envelope with your request to PartsTrader, LLC, 180 N. Wacker Dr. Ste. 600 Chicago, IL 60606.
- PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Sweepstakes, you consent to Sponsor’s use of your name or the name of the supplier where you work for advertising or promotional purposes in any media whatsoever without any notice or payment to you.
- RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and its officers, directors, and employees, from and against any claims arising out of, in whole or part, directly or indirectly, participation or attempting to participate in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your unconditional agreement to these Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. All disputes regarding the Sweepstakes that cannot be resolved amicably between the parties will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before the appropriate state or federal court located in Chicago, Illinois. Illinois law will govern any dispute regarding the Sweepstakes. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, indirect, lost profits, consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
If you have any questions, please call the PartsTrader Support Center at 855-932-7278. Thank you.